Saturday, October 18, 2008

Social

Before our eyes,
they are transformed
into the lovely, graceful beings
we always knew they would be and it is
A Beautiful Thing to Behold



There comes a time in a mother's life that she must witness her daughter blossoming into a beautiful young woman. My time has come!
Dakota, Channon and I set off to capture these photos of Dakota in her dress for the Social christmas dance.
Dakota recently joined Social with her dance partner, Austin. It is here that she will learn the social graces of becoming a proper young lady and learn all of the social dances.
I must say that we certainly had quite a time taking these pictures. It warms my heart to see the true feminine beauty shine out of her.


Channon had her pictures taken as well. She was our flower holder. When she reaches the right age, she wants to join Social too.

Our beautiful girls.







Here was one of our moments when I was trying to get that gorgeous smile and saying that "special" name made her embarrassed.







2 comments:

Global Future said...

It's a nice blog.
Fantastic pictures.

Keep blogging.

Please visit:
http://holidayinparadise.blogspot.com

Good luck

Channon said...

I can't believe how grown up she is. I had never heard of "social" before. What a wonderful thing in a world like ours is today when social graces seem to disappearing.